Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Self Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Ana Rodriguez and I am 21 years old, I am an aspiring elementary school teacher. I was born and raised in Dominican Republic for eight years. I moved to Florida with my family when I was eight years old with my father, mother and brother. My parents wanted us to have better futures and more opportunity. I have always been the adventurous child in the family, I love to be outdoors doing things I would never do before, I love going hiking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, bungee jumping anything that is fun. I am very family oriented; my family and friends are my everything. I am well know-ledged in technology based on the fact that we live in a society/world where we need to know how to use all technical devices. I grew up using computers and have knowledge of basic software, I think knowing how to use technology is a very big deal because it plays such a big role in our lives. We do not use paper and pencil anymore; we use ipads, iphones, or computers. I think being a teacher means being there for your students not just as a teacher but also as if you were their own parent, a lot of students want to have someone they can look up to and I want to be a great role model in the future for my students. I love helping people in general and teaching has presented me with a great opportunity to help students see that learning new things every day and making new friends is one of the best experiences they can have as kids. I also am looking forward to meeting all of you on Thursday have a good day everyone J

No comments:

Post a Comment